Upon completion of the online ordering process, we will send an email notification to indicate receipt of your order, but this does not mean that the transaction has been completed. We reserve the right not to accept orders or cancel shipments until the transaction is confirmed (i.e. until payment is received).
Terms & Conditions
- The goods will enter the delivery process within 2-7 working days from the day after the customer completes the payment of the order and receives the payment confirmation message sent by us.
- In case of any objection, the transaction records of our electronic system shall prevail.
- Once the order has been confirmed, no changes or cancellations may be made during collection or shipment of the goods.
- If the product is out of stock or affected by bad weather, typhoons or other uncontrollable factors, the shipment time may be postponed. This is not covered by this Service Commitment and we cannot guarantee timely delivery. If you are concerned that your goods will not be delivered in a short period of time due to tight supply, please contact us before placing your order to check the latest availability of the goods.
- If the customer is unable to contact due to the incorrect filling or vacancy of the registered telephone number, the customer shall be responsible for all the consequences.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final.